After a summer hiatus, the Durham College Spa (DC Spa) is pleased to announce it is reopening for service, beginning on Tuesday, September 13.
Performed by DC students as part of their program training, our popular massage, esthetic and cosmetic services are now available for booking. Classic facials, makeup lessons and application services are back to inspire you to discover your full potential this fall.
Services will begin on the following dates:
- Massage services: Tuesday, September 13
- Esthetic services: Tuesday, September 20
- Cosmetic services: Friday, September 23
Book your appointment to take advantage of fantastic reopening deals for the month of September, and enjoy therapeutic treatments, quality products and services at affordable prices:
- Receive $5 off all Friday massage appointments scheduled before 9 a.m.
- Receive $5 off every classic or shellac manicure service.*
- Enjoy BOGO: buy one get 50 per cent off your second Moor Spa skincare product of equal or lesser value.
- Enjoy 50 per cent off all colour cosmetic products.
A complete list of services can be found online.
Located on the second floor of the Centre for Collaborative Education at DC’s Oshawa campus, the DC Spa is open to the public and provides an inclusive space committed to making holistic beauty, health and wellness accessible and more affordable for all.
Treatments and services are delivered under the guidance of expert faculty, including Registered Massage Therapists, and support the intensive training and learning of our massage, cosmetic and esthetician students.